Hokkaido Hairy Crab 1 box (2 pcs / 1.0-1.2kg)
Hokkaido Hairy Crab in Hokkaido, Japan, grows in the northern sea where the feeding grounds are rich in nutrients, so it's well-clogged and has a lot of crab miso!
We suggest to boil Hairy Crab compared to grill or fry.
Boil one whole crab in a pan without first disassembling it.
<How to boil a crab>
1. Quickly remove the dirt with water.
2. Boil the boiled crab in a pan that is large enough to be immersed in water.
3. After boiling water, add about 30-40g (a little saltier than seawater) salt per liter.
*This is a big point that influences the taste of boiled crab. If it's too thick, the original taste of the crab is lost, so it's recommended to add a bit of salt.
4. Put the crab in the boiling water with the shell down. If legs or belly rises, drop it and hold it down. Boil for about 15-20 minutes after boiling again.
5. After boiling, remove dirt with cold water. After that, please separate it and enjoy!
The picture above is for reference only.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Size||500g - 600g / piece x 2 pcs (1 box - 1.0-1.2kg)|
|Produced in||Hokkaido, Japan|